OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS – GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR SAFE WORKING DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC SZNS ISO PAS 45005:2020
This training manual covers the requirements for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S MS). The training material is based on the ISO PAS 45005.
This document gives guidelines for organizations on how to manage the risks arising from COVID-19 to protect work-related health, safety and well-being.
This document is applicable to organizations of all sizes and sectors, including those that:
- have been operating throughout the pandemic;
- are resuming or planning to resume operations following full or partial closure;
- are re-occupying workplaces that have been fully or partially closed;
- are new and planning to operate for the first time.
This document also provides guidance relating to the protection of workers of all types (e.g. workers employed by the organization, workers of external providers, contractors, self-employed individuals, agency workers, older workers, workers with a disability, and first responders), and other relevant interested parties (e.g. visitors to a workplace, including members of the public).
This document is not intended to provide guidance on how to implement specific infection control protocols in clinical, healthcare, and other settings.
NOTE Applicable legislation and guidance is provided by the government, regulators, and health authorities for workers in these settings or in related roles.
Scope of the Manual
Planning and assessment of risks
Suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Psychological health and well-being
Use of personal protective equipment
masks and face coverings
Introducing standards-based e-learning Eswatini
— 12 February 2021
- Standards-based training
- Our training courses are based on international standards ensuring high-quality content and delivery. Course modules are developed in cooperation with recognized standards