Global Good Agricultural Practice Understanding and Implementing Integrated Farm Assurance V5 GAP 01
This scope of the training covers the requirements for the GLOBALG.A.P Integrated Farm Assurance (IFA) Standard version 4. This covers the “All Farm base Crop base and Fruits and Vegetable modules.
Livestock and Aquaculture are not included in this manual
A student who successfully completes this course will be able to:
- Reduce food safety risks in primary production by implementing a Global Gap approved farm assurance schemes;
- Understand the purpose, concepts, and rationale for good agricultural practices (GAP) with a clear risk assessed HACCP based reference standard IFA V5;
- Describe the benefits of a GAP
- Interpret the CPCCS and;
- Conduct self-assessments/inspections.
ALL FARM BASE
CB CROPS BASE
FRUIT AND VEGETABLES
Introducing standards-based e-learning Eswatini
— 12 February 2021
- Standards-based training Our training courses are based on international standards ensuring high-quality content and delivery. Course modules are developed in cooperation with recognized standards